As our firm nears its 15th anniversary, and with about $600 million entrusted to us, we're grateful for the confidence of our clients and friends. When we began the firm, we focused on maximizing return on investments, like traditional money managers do. But we kept reaching for more. We developed a comprehensive wealth management approach:
The Maximize Your Return on Life Solution
1. Organizing and Clarifying Your Finances
We work with you to create your Personal CFO Checklist, which organizes and clarifies your:
- Balance sheet, including all investment accounts
- Long-term financial plan and investing strategy
- Budgeting, cash flow and liquidity needs
- Estate and tax planning
- College funding
- Charitable giving
2. Incorporating Your Values in Financial Decisions
Core Values are the priorities that you hold most dear—such as family, meaningful work, or giving back to your community. Discussing Core Values helps provide clarity as you approach major decisions in life by providing a framework to prioritize financial goals. We then incorporate these values into your financial plan.
3. Retirement Planning for Success
We'll create a customized Financial Goal Plan that looks to maximize the likelihood of achieving your specific goals over time. We'll answer these critical questions:
- How can you be confident you will not outlive your money?
- Can you maintain your lifestyle during retirement years?
- How much risk should you be taking?
- What amount should you spend from your portfolios?
4. Investing With our Value Added Indexing Approach
Your portfolios benefit from index-related and market tracking funds that look to match, not beat, the return of a particular area of the capital markets. Relative to traditional "active" management, our investing approach offers superior long-term performance, broad diversification, consistency, lower costs, and tax efficiency.
5. Ongoing Monitoring and Updating as Your Life Changes
As your life circumstances change, so do your goals and objectives. We proactively monitor and update financial plans and investment portfolios accordingly.
The Maximize Your Return on Life Solution helps our clients channel their time and energy into productive and enjoyable pursuits – family, work, community, retirement – knowing that the “money” part of their life is well-planned and on track.
How Can We Maximize Your Return on Life?
Please connect with us.