Rappaport Reiches Capital Management, LLC (RRCM) is an independent SEC-registered investment advisory firm with approximately $675 million under management. RRCM provides global investment management and comprehensive financial advisory solutions to individuals, families, and non-profit organizations.
Rappaport Reiches Capital Management is seeking an entry level Client Service Associate. This professional will work with our operations team as well as be mentored by our principal advisors to learn all aspects of providing client service for a growing and dynamic wealth management firm.
Role and Responsibilities:
Client Service Associate should expect to engage in all of the following activities, with an initial emphasis on learning business operations, and a progressive concentration towards client interaction.
- Office administration duties.
- Interaction with custodian in processing client-related transactions including account openings, transfers / funding and investing.
- Mastery of all back office software and systems, including financial planning software.
- Client interface, including client review participation, responding to client inquiries and requests.
- Creating financial planning presentations, client portfolio reviews and prospective client proposals.
- Educational training on industry, core philosophies, asset allocation and specific investment and financial planning services.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Ideal candidate should have excellent analytic and communication skills, as well as strong academic track record. Ability to work in team situations, as well as leadership positions. Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are required. Willingness to study for and pass Series 65 examination within 6-9 months. Desire to obtain CFP® designation.
For additional information, or to submit a resume, please contact David Rappaport, email@example.com.