Over the past year, as the pandemic dominated our lives, there has been a constant question I have been asking myself.
Can less be more?
Here's how it has worked for me...
• Less spending / more savings
• Less grand celebrations / more intimate gatherings
• Less social engagements / more time with family and loved ones
• Less indoors / more outdoors
• Less business travel / more quality time with co-workers
• Less dining out / more homemade family meals
• Less commuting time / more productive hours
• Less outside commitments / more time to relax and decompress
How do you feel? Has less been more for you?
The pandemic has been a learning experience for us all. As the world starts to open up, I encourage you to take the time to revisit your Core Values. Are you spending your time and money on fewer things, but the ones that you value most?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Shari Greco Reiches
Shari co-founded Rappaport Reiches Capital Management with one goal - to maximize the return on life for her clients. Please connect with Shari below. She loves to talk about investing, financial planning, and Barry Manilow.